Monday, September 7, 2009

Turning 25 with Shamu!

So on September 5th, I turned 25 years old! Made it to half a century- whoo hoo!!!

Thanks to Mom, I got the chance to go to Sea World in San Diego with Johny to celebrate. And we had SO MUCH FUN!!! Here's some picture of our day's adventures...

Whales! Ballenas!
(why can't this be my job?)



Sea Lions! Lobos Marinos!
Manatees! Manatis!
SHARKS! TIBURONES!
(got a little scared walking through the tunnel with sharks swimming all around me!)

Dolphins! Delfines!

(Biggest disappointment - the Penguin habitat... my favorite animal, of course, and they had over 100 penguins, but the display was so dark (trying to simulate summer in Antarctica or something), you could barely see them and i couldnt get a picture of them at all, boooo.)

All in all it was a fantastic way to celebrate my birthday. Hopefully we will be able to go back again soon!!!

No comments: