Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Joseph & his technicolor coat - in Spanish!

Last week, I had so much fun going to see a local production of Joseph and Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in spanish at a theater in Tijuana. In spanish, it's called "Jose el Sonador" or Joseph the Dreamer. It was a great play, the director was a professional and the actors were high school students. They lip-synched, and the translation was very good, along with the same music from the original.

15 of us staff from the base went, and all of the profits went to benefit a local church that one of my friend's attends. The ticket was just 50 pesos (less than $5 US), I couldn't believe it considering how much it used to cost mom and I to go to downtown Chicago to see the production when I was young :)

One of my favorite musicals, it was such a treat to see it in Spanish, with all my friends down here in Mexico.

No comments: