Monday, September 28, 2009

Faith Keeley Wells, my beautiful niece

Faith Keeley Wells, day 2
Faith is Sara's and my mom's middle name, also the name of our grandma that passed away many years ago.
Keeley means "Beautiful" in gaelic and is Lance's middle name and his mom's maden name.

So alert!
"I want my Auntie Susie!"

Back to sleep...zzzzzzzzz


I asked Sara to take pictures of the baby from different angles so we could see all of her from all of her adorable sides. :)
baby's hair - looks dark like Sara's but she says is more of a dirty blonde like Lance's

baby's ears (Sara's favorite part :) )

baby's feet - so tiny and cute!

inside the hospital room - she's so tiny, can you spot her?
Flowers and balloons for the Wells family

Proud Parents - Lance and Sara
Daddy's little girl


Mommy's little angel

Day 3 - Ready to go home!

I gave Sara this outfit for Mother's Day this year "I'm Mommy's Dream Come True"
She's so small, but it still fits her!

She looks even tinier inside her carseat

Safe at her new home, she meets her BIG brother, Bentley :) (I think his head is as big as her whole body!)

Can't wait to meet her!!!

No comments: