Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer 2010 Newsletter

I know this post is a little late, I mean a "summer newsletter" at the end of September? Who does that? Well, its 86 degrees in TJ right now and I've got a fan blowing at me in the office so it's definitely still summer here!

Just click on the picture to make it bigger, and enjoy reading some of the highlights of my summer!

If you'd like to receive my newsletters via email or snail mail, write to me at susie.walter@hotmail.com

If you'd like to make a donation to my ministry, make your check out to "YWAM San Diego/Baja." All donations are tax-deductible. Make sure you include a note saying the donation is for me, and you can send your check to:
YWAM San Diego/Baja
100 W. 35th St. Suite C
National City, CA 91950

Thanks!

1 comment:

Luisa Lane said...

I love reading your blog, keep enjoying life in the mission field, keep building the Kingdom!