Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Mexico

Although they don't officially celebrate Thanksgiving in Mexico, we still had a thanksgiving dinner at the YWAM base here in Ensenada. Very traditional - turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, the works. And it was a very international event - I ate thanksgiving dinner with a German, a Canadian, a Norwegian, and a Romanian/new American (Lily just became an American citizen before she came to visit me!)... it was very cool. I missed you all, and hope you had a great day with lots to be thankful for. Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have spent some good time in that room, but eating thanksgiving dinner was not one of them. Miss ya Susie, say hi to Kody and Sheril for me

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... I miss you so much guys... I hope you are OK.