Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Photos of my life!

My homestay!!! (no photos of my bedroom yet, still getting moved in...)


<-- Kitchen in my apartment, with pantry/laundry through the door

<--Living room, where my host mom has her psych patients and we have a lovely balcony with a bunch of plants.


Below is the view from our apartment´s balcony, we are indeed right in the heart of this big city.

Although we live near the downtown area, I have yet to really see the centro. Just not enough time during the day I guess. I have planned for this weekend though to explore this wonderful city that will be my home for the next month.





Pictures of our Bridge-Linguatec Program office




Above: Main hall and computer area
<--: Classroom for the 4 of us TEFL students
Below: view from the 4th floor balcony outside our classroom


I spend so much time here, about 9am to 8pm everyday, so at least we have a nice view! Chaou for now!

No comments: